Clear Choices Clean Water Has A New Layout!
February 2, 2021 10:00-11:00 am
February 5, 2021 1:00-2:00 pm
If you’ve made it to this page, you’ve probably notice that things look different on the Clear Choices Clean Water website. Your eyes’ aren’t playing tricks on you – we’ve updated the layout and function of the website!
Over a good part of 2020, we took a hard look at best practices around social marketing, met with focus groups, users, and partners, and honed in on the ways people can really feel like their actions are making a difference. We’ve redesigned the site with a whole new look and a number of new features:
- A quiz for each pledge campaign
- A “challenge a friend” feature at the end of each pledge
- A searchable database of resources
- An improved Impact Map that aggregates load reductions
- An online store where visitors can purchase Clear Choices resources
- And our favorite new feature… Local Campaigns! This allows citizens or organizations to create short-term local pledge campaigns
If you’d like to know more about how this new and improved website works, join us for a tour of the website where we’ll highlight some tips for how you can make the most of its features in your outreach efforts. We’re offering two virtual opportunities (they’re the same) to learn more. Please register in order to attend.