If you see anyone dump anything into the street or directly into a storm drain, please call and report it to your local public works department or to the Complaint Coordinator at the Indiana Department of Environmental Management at (800) 451-6027 ext. 24464. Pouring anything into a drain is not only bad for water quality and wildlife but illegal in most places.
Local Report-a-Polluter Contacts
- Cicero Utilities - 1159 Stringtown Pike, Cicero, IN - (317) 984-4833
- Fishers Stormwater Dept. - firstname.lastname@example.org - (317) 567-5056
- Noblesville - http://cityofnoblesville.org/report-a-polluter
- Westfield - Stormwater@westfield.in.gov - (317) 504-2477
- Zionsville Street & Stormwater Dept. - email@example.com - (317) 873-4544